We organise and deliver a wide range of training opportunities for Partnership schools. Training is tailored to the needs of the Partnership and individual schools regularly open up their opportunities to the wider Alliance.
Our most recent training events have included:
- EEF/FFT Literacy project led by Andy Taylor
- Early Excellence Indoor and Outdoor projects; Early Years networks
- Continuous Curriculum provision (Chris Quigley)
- Science for TAs/NQT/RQT
- Maths and English days presented by Oxford University Press speakers
- Team Teach & De-escalation
- First Aid and Paediatric First Aid
- Child Protection & Safeguarding
Training takes various forms and everyone benefits from the expertise and range which is offered.
Across the year we plan head teacher residential conferences, whole school or themed CPD sessions, networks which involve all staff from all schools.